We’ve all suffered the sudden, all-encompassing horror of a dead phone. The accusing looks and hushed criticism of family and friends. That blank screen on the commute home that leaves you at the mercy of your chatty fellow traveler. The sudden loss of Google Maps as you turn into an unfamiliar neighborhood. The sinking feeling as you realize your phone alarm didn’t go off because you forgot to plug your phone in last night. Why, oh, why must our smartphones die?
- 9 out of 10 people suffer from the fear of losing power on their phone.
- People tend to charge more than once a day, but only a few carry a cable with them.
We feel your pain, and that is why PowerSign.net offers some of the best portable chargers on the market. While we await a real breakthrough in battery technology, a portable charger might just be the best option we have. There’s something here for you, whatever your needs may be, from heaps of power for a camping trip to a pocket-friendly solution for your daily commute. These are the best portable chargers that money can buy.
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery
- Features: with Flashlight
- Features: Digital Display
- Output Interface: Double USB
- Battery Capacity: 30000mAh
- Charging Devices: for Smartphone
- Input Interface: Micro Usb
- Shell Material: Plastic
- Type: Portable Power Bank
- Weight: 222g
- Size: 126 x 63 x 16.8mm
- Support Quick Charge Technology: One-way Quick Charge